Vive Health Shower Stool
- Safely sit and shower independently
- Compact design fits most tubs and stalls
- Textured 12.5” round seat
- Angled, adjustable legs with nonslip caps
- Tool-free assembly and adjustments
- Lifetime Guarantee
Great for seniors, those with balance issues, limited mobility or chronic fatigue, the shower stool provides safe seating for showering independently
Measuring 14” at the base, the portable shower stool easily fits in most bathtubs and showers
Lightly textured, the composite seat is 12.5” for a comfortable secure seat while showering
Seat height can be adjusted between 13.7” to 20.7” for a safe, customized experience for every individual
Legs are capped with nonslip, anti-skid tips and are angled to provide greater stability and security
Supporting up to 250 pounds, the frame is made with a corrosion-resistant aluminum for exceptional durability
- Provides safe seating while showering independently
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Textured composite seat
- Adjustable height: 13.7” to 20.7”
- Seat width: 12.5”
- Base width: 13” to 14” depending on height adjustments
How To Assemble:
- Working on a flat surface, place the stool seat with the bottom facing you on the work surface.
- Starting with the leg frame with the concave surface on the underside, align the leg frame with the screw holes in the chair seat and fasten the outer holes with the hand knob screws and washers.
- Then, align the leg frame with the concave surface on the top surface with the remaining screw holes and secure the outer holes with the hand knob screws and washers.
- Attach the final hand screw knob and washer through the center hole, securing the entire frame in place.
- Adjust legs to the desired height by depressing the push pin and gently pulling the leg extension out.
- Wipe down with a mild soap or disinfectant solution.
- Shower stool
- Lifetime guarantee
Product Number: LVA1007
Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.