- Set of 52 replacement electrode pads
- Universal 3.8mm stud or snap connector
- Compatible with most TENS and EMS units
- Pre-gelled and self-adhesive
- Resealable pouch with protective liner
- 60 Day Guarantee
Continue pain-relieving treatments with FDA approved replacement electrode pads
Pigtail 3.8mm stud or snap connector is compatible with most TENS, EMS and muscle stimulation devices
Pregelled with a conductive hydrogel, the pads easily secure to the skin without leaving a sticky residue following each treatment
Square electrode pads are constructed with a non-woven cloth backing that is flexible for optimal placement
Latex-free and PVC-free, the non-irritating electrode pads are safe for all skin types
Each set of four includes a protective liner in the resealable pouch for safe storage
|Dimensions:||1.97” by 1.97”|
- Replacement electrode pads for TENS, EMS and muscle stimulation devices
- Non-woven cloth backing
- Conductive carbon film (Low impedance)
- Conductive hydro gel
- Lead wire with 3.8mm DIN size or snap connector
How To Use:
- Read the device user manual thoroughly before use.
- Skin must always be clean, dry and free from lotion or powders.
- Attach lead wires to electrodes before applying to skin.
- Remove the protective backing from the electrode. Save for future use.
- Apply the electrode to skin, center first, then smooth down the edges.
- Attached the lead wires to the device and turn it on. Adjust the settings according to treatment plan. Do not exceed intensity of .1 Watt/cm2.
- When treatment is complete, turn the device off.
- Lift the electrode at the edges and peel to remove from skin.
- Replace the saved backing on the sticky side of the electrode.
- Disconnect the device from the lead wires and electrode.
- Store the electrode in the original packaging.
- Keep electrodes away from direct sunlight.
- If the electrode loses adhesion properties, gently rub one or two drops of water onto the gel surface to reactivate the adhesion. If that does not work, discard the electrode.
- Discard the electrode in the original packaging after 20-25 uses.
- 52 Replacement electrode pads with lead connectors
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: RHB1033SNP
Shipping Weight: 1lb
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.