Vive Health Stand Assist
Independently rise from the sofa, loveseat or recliner with the stable support of the stand assist
Versatile open design fits under any removable seat cushion and wraps around fixed cushions on upholstered chairs, recliners, sofas and loveseats
Easily adjust the length and width of the durable aluminum frame for greater stability in any seat
Raise and lower the hand grips with easy push-button adjustments
Each armrest-style handle is covered with soft foam material for greater comfort
Simple to assemble, adjust and install without the use of any tools
- For aiding in rising from a seated position on a couch, recliner or similar upholstered chair
- Width: 19.25”- 22.25”
- Handle height: 9”- 12”
- Depth: 24”-27”
- Lightweight aluminum
- Foam padding
How to Install:
- Adjust the depth of the stabilizing bar to the depth of the cushion, ensuring the arm of the stand assist will be supported and not hanging over the edge of the cushion
- Place the stabilizing bar under a loose cushion or around a secured cushion
- Warning: Never place the stand assist where part of the structure is hanging over the edge of the sofa or chair. Doing so increases the likelihood the stand assist could slip forward during use
- Wipe down with a damp cloth or disinfectant wipe
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Vive Stand Assist
- Lifetime guarantee
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.