Vive Health Transport Wheelchair
Safely transport an adult patient or loved one in the secure, folding transport wheelchair with a generously wide seat and padded backrest and armrests
Folding flat for storage, the backrest also folds down to fit in most vehicles for easy portability
Vive Health Transport Wheelchair constructed with a strong aluminum frame, the lightweight folding wheelchair features adjustable footrests and supports up to 300 pounds
Locking hand brakes ensures the transport chair remains steady when entering or exiting the chair, while an adjustable seatbelt safely secures passengers when in motion
Providing added stability, the large, 12” rear wheels also enable safe and easy maneuvering over uneven surfaces
The folding transport chair arrives pre-assembled with tool-free installation of the footrests
- Mobility aid for transporting another individual
- Not suitable for self-transportation
- Base when open: 21” by 32”
- Handle Height: 40”
- Front Wheels: 8”
- Back Wheels: 12”
- Folded: 8.25” by 30”
- Seat Widths: 19”
- Seat Depth: 16″
How To Assemble:
- Unfold the transport wheelchair by slowly pulling the armrests a part until the seat is fully extended
- Raise the hand grips upward until the backrest is fully extended and the bars snap into place with an audible click
- Position the footrests on the placement tabs on the transport chair frame. Swing the footrests towards the center to engage the locking lever
How To Adjust The Footrest Height:
- Remove the footrest by releasing the locking lever and swinging the footrest outward
- Using a 14mm wrench, loosen the bolt on the underside of the footrest assembly
- Raise or lower the footplate to the desired position, ensuring the foot plate will be a minimum of 2” from the floor for safe clearance
- Tighten the bolt and reinstall the footrest
How To Fold the Transport Wheelchair:
- Locate two black tabs on the back of the transport chair frame and push the tabs downward to release the handles
- Gently lower the hand grips until they are tucked neatly against the seat of the chair. Note: the hand grips do not extend under the seat
- Holding both armrests, pull the armrests together until the seat is completely folded
- Using a dry, soft cloth, wipe down the frame weekly. For thorough cleaning, use an automotive wax or similar product
- If exposed to moisture, dry immediately
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Transport Wheelchair
- Lifetime Guarantee
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.