Vive Health Wheelchair Rollator
- Lifetime Guarantee
Versatile hybrid rollator wheelchair allows individuals to walk, ride and rest safely on any terrain, including grass, gravel, carpeting and more
Folding frame easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
Features removable footrests and adjustable handles for a comfortable fit
Safely manoeuvre inclines with the ergonomic bicycle-style hand brakes and securely lock the wheels in place when seated for added stability
Constructed with durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum, the combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds
Detachable shoulder bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications and more
- Mobility aid
- Base when open: 24” by 40”
- Adjustable Height: 33.25” to 38.25”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 8.25” by 40”
- Seat dimensions: 18” x 12” x 21.75”
How To Assemble:
- Open the wheelchair rollator frame until the seat is locked into position.
- Insert the height adjustable handles into the frame, ensuring each snap button is visible.
- Insert the two rear wheels into the frame, ensuring each snap button is securely locked in the desired position.
- Insert front wheels into the frame, ensuring the holes on each piece are aligned.
- Insert a screw into each hole and attach with a washer and a star bolt, so that the star bolt is oriented on the outside of the Wheelchair/Rollator.
- Attach the footrests.
- Attach storage bag to the frame with the fastener loops.
How To Lock The Footrest In Place:
- Fold the footrest down.
- Gently pull the footrest around to the front.
- Push the footrest bar into the locking clip securely.
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the handbrake
Adjusting Handle Height:
- Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Hybrid Wheelchair Rollator
- Detachable Storage Bag
- frame – 1 year
- brakes / handles – 90 days
- wheels – none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts – none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats – none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels – none / on arrival 30 days
UPC: 818323022285 (Red)
Shipping Weight: 21 pounds
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.