ZHDDM Steel Transport Wheelchair Portable Patient Lift
Help people solve a series of life problems, such as convenience and toilets. ZHDDM Steel Transport Wheelchair Portable Patient Lift can solve the uncomfortable elderly and disabled from wheelchairs to sofas, beds, toilets, seats.
Soft seat cushion, long-lasting sitting feeling, suitable for various purposes; waterproof material; silent wheels, wheel brake system and double buckle ensure high safety.
Operation mode: Manual
Lifting range: 70-110cm
Frame width: 62-95cm
Length before and after: 70cm
Maximum width suitable for human body: 45cm
Maximum load: 220lbs
Toilet hole size: 25X20cm
Cushion size: 45X40cm
Before performing the shift operation, we must first determine two requirements:
1. At least the patient must be able to sit on the bed alone, and paraplegics or patients who cannot move cannot use our elevator;
2. A height of at least 16cm is required under the bed so that the small lifting wheels can reach under the bed for mobile operation. Unable to use the floor bed.
1. We are manually measuring, there may be an error of 1-3cm, please prevail in kind.
2. If you have any questions, you can contact us by email, we will reply you within 12 hours.
- Specifications: bottom width adjustment 62-95cm; bottom length 70cm; height adjustment 72-120cm; cushion size 45x40cm; maximum load 220lbs.
- Help people solve a series of life problems, such as convenience and toilets. It can solve the uncomfortable elderly and disabled from wheelchairs to sofas, beds, toilets, seats.
- Multi-function: hard cushion, soft cushion, toilet cushion, there are three different cushions, which can be adjusted according to needs, waterproof material, comfortable sitting.
- Material: The whole body is made of thick steel, waterproof and corrosion resistant, strong bearing capacity, handrails made of soft sponge, 360° lockable silent rubber casters, impact resistance.
- Applicable Scenarios: homes, nursing homes, hospitals and other special care places, and can also be used in delivery places such as railway stations, airports, and public transportation. Its transfer function is satisfactory.
|Weight Capacity||220 Pounds|
|Item Weight||61 Pounds|
|Seat Height||33.5 Inches|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.