Affordable Wheelchairs for Sale
Top Medical Mobility is your ultimate destination for wheelchair solutions. We understand the importance of finding the perfect wheelchair to suit your needs. That’s why we offer an extensive range of mobility solutions tailored just for you. Our selection of wheelchairs for sale includes lightweight electric wheelchairs, folding electric wheelchairs and heavy duty power wheelchairs from renowned brands like Freerider, EZ MedBuy, Karman and E Wheels.
What sets us apart from other wheelchair stores is our unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service. Our dedicated team is always ready to assist you. Feel free to reach out to our friendly phone agents at 1-800-520-8044 for any inquiries or assistance you may require.
If you’re unsure about which wheelchair to choose, our comprehensive wheelchair buying guide and blogs are here to help. These blogs and guides offer insightful information to help you make well-informed decisions.
Choose Top Medical Mobility for all your wheelchair needs and gain access to the largest selection of quality mobility solutions available online.
Engineered for comfort and durability, our range of wheelchair on sale ensures smooth navigation and reliability. Discover a blend of style and functionality that caters to your unique mobility needs. From lightweight models for easy transport to advanced features promoting user-friendly operation, we have it all.
We will guide you what types of wheelchairs are best for elderly?
Generally, two main types of wheelchairs are suitable for the elderly: manual wheelchairs and power wheelchairs.
Manual wheelchairs: They are propelled by the user or a caregiver through hand rims attached to the rear wheels. They are lightweight, easy to maneuver, and require minimal maintenance. There are many options available for manual wheelchairs:
- Lightweight Manual Wheelchairs
- Standard Manual Wheelchairs
- Transport Chairs
- Folding Wheelchairs
- Heavy Duty Manual Wheelchairs
- Recliner wheelchairs
Power wheelchairs: They are motorized and controlled using a joystick or other input devices. Power wheelchairs offer a greater level of independence as they require less physical effort to operate. There are 3 options available for power wheelchairs:
Here are our top-rated wheelchair for sale:
1. Power Wheelchairs:
Power Wheelchairs are characterized by their electric motor-driven functionality, offering users a convenient and effortless mobility solution. They are available in various configurations to cater to diverse preferences and requirements. Our Power Wheelchairs encompass three distinct categories to meet your diverse mobility needs.
- Folding Electric Wheelchairs: Ideal for travel, these wheelchairs offer higher weight capacity, removable armrests, and dual functionality. Perfect for individuals with limited mobility or strength, this wheelchair stands out for its user-friendly folding mechanism, requiring minimal to no physical exertion.
- Heavy Duty Power Wheelchairs: Boasting impressive weight capacity, robust construction, and powerful motors, these wheelchairs offer enhanced seating and advanced controls for a personalized and comfortable user experience. Ideal for those requiring a formidable mobility solution with added safety features.
- Lightweight Electric Wheelchairs: The standout attribute of these wheelchairs is their effortless folding mechanism, ensuring easy portability with minimal physical effort. Tailored for individuals with limited strength, these wheelchairs redefine accessibility, offering a perfect blend of innovation and comfort for your on-the-go lifestyle.
2. Manual Wheelchairs:
Manual wheelchairs redefine mobility with their user-propelled design, providing a versatile and self-reliant solution. Offering a range of configurations, manual wheelchairs empower users to navigate their surroundings with ease, ensuring personalized comfort and convenience in every category. Available in six distinct categories, these wheelchairs cater to diverse preferences and requirements.
- Lightweight Manual Wheelchairs: These wheelchairs feature large rear wheels and smaller front wheels, allowing easy manual propulsion by the user or effortless pushing by a caregiver. Collapsible and transportable, they offer independence for users with temporary or permanent health conditions. Ideal for individuals with musculoskeletal disorders, paralysis, or neurological conditions, our wheelchairs ensure reliable, personalized mobility.
- Standard Manual Wheelchairs: Featuring foldable designs and adjustable components like armrests and footplates, these wheelchairs offer fundamental support. Users can self-propel using push-rims, promoting self-reliance. Foldable for convenience, they come in various sizes, providing basic mobility and independence for daily activities.
- Transport Chairs: These lightweight and maneuverable devices are designed for individuals requiring assistance in movement. With a compact and foldable design, they are highly portable and ideal for travel. Constructed from lightweight materials like aluminum, these chairs ensure ease of lifting and maneuvering for caregivers.
- Folding Wheelchairs: With a foldable frame crafted from durable yet lightweight materials, our Folding Wheelchairs offer unparalleled convenience for storage, transportation, and travel. These wheelchairs feature an adjustable frame for easy transfer and prioritize user comfort with padded seats and backrests.
- Heavy Duty Manual Wheelchairs: Specifically designed for individuals with higher weight requirements, these robust mobility aids feature reinforced steel frames, ensuring stability and longevity. With larger seats and backrests, adjustable footrests, and extra-wide armrests, they prioritize user comfort. The wheel and tire configurations maximize weight-bearing capacity while promoting easy navigation.
- Recliner Wheelchairs: Recliner wheelchairs redefine mobility by seamlessly blending comfort and advanced positioning options. Featuring a reclining backrest for customizable seating angles, elevating leg rests for improved circulation, and padded surfaces for extended comfort, these wheelchairs prioritize user well-being. User-friendly controls, durable yet lightweight construction, and foldable design enhance maneuverability and ease of transport.
What Should I Look for when Buying a wheelchair?
When buying a wheelchair, there are several important factors to consider to ensure that it meets the specific needs and preferences of the user. Here are some key aspects to look for:
User’s Mobility Needs (Indoor vs. Outdoor Use): Consider where the wheelchair will be primarily used. Some wheelchairs are designed for indoor use, with smaller turning radii, while others are better suited for outdoor terrain.
Accessories: Users can customize their folding wheelchairs with various wheelchairs accessories such as seat cushions, seat belts, pouches, trays, and oxygen tank holders to enhance functionality and comfort.
Weight Capacity: Confirm that the wheelchair’s weight capacity is suitable for the user’s weight. It’s important not to exceed the specified weight limit.
Adjustability: Look for a wheelchair with adjustable features, such as seat height, armrest height, and footrest height, to provide a customized fit for the user.
Budget Considerations: Establish a budget and explore options within that range, keeping in mind that higher-end models may offer additional features and durability.
User Feedback and Reviews: Research user reviews and seek feedback from individuals who have similar needs or experiences. This can provide valuable insights into the performance and durability of specific wheelchair models.
Commonly Asked Questions
Which Accessories should I buy with a wheelchair?
“Consider accessories based on your needs, such as seat pads, cup holders, trays, and wheelchair bags. Adaptive devices like joystick extensions can enhance maneuverability.”
Should I buy manual wheelchair or power wheelchair?
“The decision to buy a manual wheelchair or power wheelchair depends on several factors such as the individual’s physical abilities, lifestyle, and personal preferences.
• When you should choose manual wheelchairs?
Manual wheelchairs are ideal for elderly individuals who have good upper body strength, coordination, and the ability to self-propel. These wheelchairs provide the user with a sense of independence and control over their movement. Manual wheelchairs are lightweight, easy to maneuver, and cost-effective. They are also easier to transport and require less maintenance.
• When you should choose power wheelchairs?
If you have limited upper body strength, stamina, or coordination, a power wheelchair may be a better choice. Power wheelchairs provide a greater level of independence and require less physical effort to operate. They are ideal for navigating various terrains and longer distances without relying on external assistance. Power wheelchairs can also be equipped with additional features for comfort and positioning.
If you are still confused, call Top Medical Mobility at 1-800-520-8044. Our specialists can guide you better based on your individual circumstances, ensuring that you choose the most suitable option that promotes mobility, independence, and overall well-being.
Where is the best place to buy a wheelchair?
Though there are several options available both online and in physical stores when it comes to buying a top quality wheelchair, Top Medical Mobility offers the best collection of wheelchair options and accessories, making it convenient to browse and compare different models from the comfort of your own home. Top Medical Mobility also offers competitive pricing, which can be a significant factor when purchasing a wheelchair. Additionally, our website provides helpful information about wheelchair features, specifications, customer reviews sizing, and maintenance, assisting you in selecting the right wheelchair for your needs.
If you need help selecting the right wheelchair for handicapped, disabled or elderly, you can call us at 1-800-520-8044 to get the right advice from our experts.
Does Medicare Pay for wheelchairs?
Yes, Medicare does provide coverage for wheelchairs under certain circumstances. Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) typically covers 80% of the Medicare-approved amount for durable medical equipment (DME), while you will be responsible for the remaining 20% as well as any deductibles or co-pays. Coverage may vary depending on the type of wheelchair needed. To be eligible for coverage, you must meet specific criteria. In addition, your supplier and your doctor must accept Medicare.
Which Wheelchair Accessories or parts should I buy with a wheelchair?
When purchasing a wheelchair, there are several useful accessories to consider. Some common wheelchair accessories include:
• Wheelchair seat cushions: Provides comfort and reduce muscle tension while seated for prolonged periods of time.
• Wheelchair back cushion: Prevents from back pain
• Wheelchair Bag or Backpack: Allows for convenient storage of personal items.
• Wheelchair Seat Belt: Enhances safety and stability during wheelchair use.
• Wheelchair Ramp: Facilitates easy access to buildings or vehicles.
• Wheelchair Tray: Provides a flat surface for activities or mealtime.
• Wheelchair Cup Holder: Allows for easy access to drinks.
• Wheelchair Umbrella or Sunshade: Provides protection from the elements.
• Wheelchair Gloves: Improve grip and prevent blisters during self-propulsion.
• Wheelchair Footrest Extenders or Leg Supports: Enhances leg positioning and comfort.
• Wheelchair Anti-Tip Devices: Prevents tipping backward for added safety.
Unsure about which wheelchair suits you best?
Don’t gamble on your wheelchair choice – let our Wheelchair Buying Guide be your compass.
Showing 1–12 of 129 results