Joerns DolphinCare Integrated Bed System
Fluid Immersion Simulation® integrated with the evolutionary UltraCare® XT
The DolphinCare Integrated Bed System incorporates the gold standard of care for complex wounds with the safety, reliability and adaptability of the UltraCare XT bed frame. Designed to automatically redistribute pressure by simulating the effects of a body immersed in a fluid medium, DolphinCare’s Fluid Immersion Simulation (FIS) delivers minimal tissue deformation and near normal blood flow, which lead to improved tissue perfusion and wound healing. Meanwhile, DolphinCare’s strong and innovative frame reduces injury risk to both patients and caregivers, and can be easily transformed to fit any configuration or room style. This all-encompassing wound care solution is simple and easy to use, yet achieves unparalleled wound care outcomes, reduces the risk of injury and helps promote early patient mobility.
- DolphinCare’s Fluid Immersion Simulation technology reduces soft tissue distortion and promotes blood flow, creating a platform that is highly effective for the prevention and healing of pressure ulcers through Stage IV, as well as treating patients with post-operative flaps and grafts.
- DolphinCare may also be used for patients whose medical conditions preclude turning and repositioning, or where these interventions may be contraindicated as they place the patient at risk for further compromise, as well as patients with spinal cord injury once the acute injury has been stabilized and these patients have been cleared by a physician. In all cases, Joerns clinical indications are guidelines and should be taken only as recommendations for consideration during individual patient assessment by the clinician.
- Prevents and treats wounds by simulating immersion of the patient in a fluid medium
- Minimizes soft tissue deformation and maintains near normal blood flow
- Automatically adjusts to each patient’s weight, surface area and repositioning
- FIS therapy spans the entire therapy surface of DolphinCare, limiting potential for pressure gradients due to edge effects
- UltraWide 42″ expanded width reduces fall risk by up to 37% as compared to 35″ wide beds
- Comfort Chair functionality improves comfort, relaxation and circulation and enables a patient to sit without transferring to a chair
- Gravity-Assist enables easier and safer patient repositioning
- Auto-Transfer automatically positions the bed at the optimum egress height
- DolphinCare 35 x 82 Integrated Bed SystemUCXT standard bed frame 35×80, UltraLock at Head & Foot, Grounded, Advanced Staff, Traditional Laminate Bed Panels (Quartered Oak/Sand Edge), Two Assist Handles, Dolphin Mattress 35x80x10, & DolphinCare Control Unit
- DolphinCare 42 x 82 Integrated Bed SystemUCXT standard bed frame 42×80, UltraLock at Head & Foot, Grounded, Advanced Staff, Traditional Laminate Bed Panels (Quartered Oak/Sand Edge), Two Assist Handles, Dolphin Mattress 42x80x10, & DolphinCare Control Unit
|Width options:||35″, 42″|
|Safe working load:||500 lb|
|Maximum back angle:||65 degrees|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
(For items marked as custom orders please read in the bottom of this page)
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders (Items marked custom item) after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier amd or for other orders with special delivery.that we just pass on to you we will advise you after placing the order if that’s the case.
** Custom Orders **
by ordering any item stated to be a custom product and or Top Medical Exclusive Item, you agree that we have a very strict return policy on items shipping overseas through custom ordered. For these special orders we will not accept any returns or refunds after placing an order. if an Item arrives damaged we will work directly with you to fully troubleshoot the product and to get all parts needed to make sure your product is in working and good condition. In case we are not able to get the product to work after making all efforts of troubleshooting and providing damaged parts (maximum 30 days) and or if it is determined that the item cannot be fixed then we will go ahead and issue a refund and or replace the device for you. We require you to report any shipping damages or defects within 48 hours of shipping.