HCPCS Coding: E2624/E2625
- Tapered adductors increase in width near the rear of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters.
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment.
- Coccyx relief cutout reduces pressure on the tailbone and spine.
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment.
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base, and Quadra3D® Gel pack.
- Moldable ATI base allows for on-site customization to effectively meet the needs of the user. The dynamic nature of input provides positioning support while allowing for movement. The ATI base can be remolded to meet changes in both physical and functional needs.
QUADRA3D GEL PACK
The pressure-relieving Quadra3D gel pack reduces shear forces and heat build-up. Includes four three-dimensional compartments that evenly distributes gel under the seated surface.
- ZERO ELEVATION – The M2 Zero Elevation cushion allows for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning issues.
- ANTI-THRUST – The M2 Anti-Thrust cushion provides anterior pelvic build-up to prevent forward migration.
BE SEEN, BE SAFE
Comfort Company backrests and cushions feature reflective piping to ensure we are doing our part to promote safety and protect the wheelchair user. Reflective piping has the ability to return a large portion of light directly back to the source it came from, allowing it to be seen from up to 500 feet away in low light conditions. Make sure you are visible.
Designed to be airy and breathable with a superior stretch. Stretch AirTM provides heat dissipation for comfort while the multi-directional stretch contributes to pressure relief by allowing the user to gain the full benefit of the back support or cushion design. Latex-free.
Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this Polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants. Latex free.
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.