Merits Pilot Navigator Curved Stairlift
The Merits Pilot Navigator Curved Stairlift is an innovative solution designed to provide safe and convenient mobility for individuals with limited mobility who need to navigate curved or intricate staircases.
The Merits Pilot Navigator Curved Stairlift offers a reliable solution for individuals who face challenges navigating stairs, enhancing accessibility and promoting independence within the home.
Before considering the Merits Pilot Navigator Curved Stairlift, it’s recommended to have a professional assessment of the staircase to ensure that this specific model meets the user’s needs and the stair’s configuration. Additionally, consulting with experts and caregivers can help make an informed decision about whether a curved stairlift is the right mobility solution.
- Merits has won the Mobility Product Award 2021 by Mobility Management. One of the leading web media for mobility, accessibility and complex rehab technology industries in USA.
- RF Remote Control: Easy and convenient to call and park carriage
- Synchronous Foldable Seat & Footrest: Save stair space for others, as the carriage seat and footrest folded up simultaneously
- Smooth Start and Stop: Special designed control module programed to ensure the riding smoothness
- Advanced Rail Manufacturing Technology: All the 3-D curved section of the rail is in one piece. The minization of rail joints provides best riding experience
- Swivel Seat with Locking Catch: Getting on or off from the carriage is a breeze
- Obstacle Sensor with Safety Interlock: The system prevent carriage from colliding with any obstruction on the stairway
- Mistake-Proofing Mechanism: The system stay inactivated unless the seat tured to the right position
- Optional Mechanical Braking System: Over Speed Governor to ensure maximum operating safety
- E604 Compliant with ASME A17.5/ A18.1/ EN 81-40.
|Weight Capacity||120 kg / 265 lbs|
|Speed||6 m / min. (20 fpm)|
|Incline Limits||Max 52°|
|Travel per Charge||650 Steps|
|Drive Method||Rack & Pinion|
|Motor||1/2 HP, 24VDC|
|Charger||Input: 100~ 240VAC, 50~60HZ Output: 2A/ 24VDC|
|Battery||24 V / 9 AH x 2 pcs|
|Brake||Overspeed Governor (optional)|
|Carriage Weight||53 kg / 116.5 lb|
|Seat Dimension (WxDxH)||STD: 40 x 43 x40 cm / 16″x17″x16″ Deluxe: 58-68 x 51 x 56 cm / 23″-27″x 20″x 22″|
|Carriage Dimension (LxWxH)||36 x 58 x 96 cm/ 14”x 23”x 38”|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.