ProBasics Aluminum Height Adjustable Rollator With 8-inch Wheels
The stylish ProBasics Aluminum Height Adjustable Rollator With 8-inch Wheels features a unique design allowing the user to adjust the seat and handle height to their specifications for maximum comfort and universal fit (adjusts from junior to adult size with one rollator). This lightweight rollator features easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes and 8-inch wheels for great maneuverability and stability. A seamless padded flip-up seat with zipper compartment and large nylon storage pouch keeps belongings private and protected.
- Ergonomic handles with loop-style brakes are adjustable in one-inch increments from 30″ – 38″ with self-threading knobs
- Height adjustments on frame allows seat height to be adjusted in one-inch increments from 18″ to 22″
- Comes with a padded flip-up seat with zipper pouch for storage of personal items and added security
- Additional roomy and convenient storage pouch attaches to frame easily and keeps larger belongings protected
- Removable padded curved backrest is equipped with a hinge so it can flip up for easy storage
- 8-inch non-marring black wheels with soft grip tires glide on almost any surface
- Lightweight aluminum frame is durable for years of worry-free use
- Folds up easily for easy transport and storage
- HCPCS Code*: E0143, E0156
- Ergonomic handles with loop-style brakes are adjustable in one inch increments from 30”- 38” with self-threading knob (Figure A).
- Height adjustment on frame allows seat height to be adjusted in one-inch increments from 18” to 22” (Figure B).
- Comes with a padded flip-up seat with zipper pouch for storage of personal items and added security.
- Additional roomy and convenient storage pouch attaches to frame easily and keeps larger belongings protected.
- Removable padded curved backrest is equipped with a hinge so it can flip up for easy storage.
- 8-inch non-marring black wheels with soft grip tires glide on almost any surface.
- Lightweight aluminum frame is durable for years of worry-free use.
- Folds up easily for easy transport and storage.
*Providers are responsible for determining billing codes for Medicare Program claims. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.