ProBasics Economy Two-Button Folding Steel Walker (Adult)
ProBasics Economy Two-Button Folding Steel Walker provides maximum strength in a durable design, all backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a two-button folding mechanism make it easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs. Available with or without 5″ wheels and in junior or adult sizes. Supports patient weights up to 350 pounds.
- 1-inch steel frame construction provides superior strength
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride
- Side bar adjusts with height to provide additional support
- Adjustable height settings
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces (come standard on models with 5″ wheels)
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- HCPCS* Code: E0135 (without wheels) E0143 (with wheels)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Product Weight||6.5 lbs. – 7.6 lbs.|
|Width Between Handles||17″|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime Limited|
|Warranty on Wearable Parts||One Year Limited|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.