ProBasics Three-Position Recliner
The ProBasics Three-Position Recliner offers both comfort and durability for day room or patient room use. Featuring full recline, elevated footrest with elevated and full upright positions, this recliner provides maximum flexibility for users. Need to move the recliner? The convenient push bar on the back and four rolling casters let you glide the chair where it’s needed! For user safety, the two rear steering casters can be locked to secure the chair in place.
- Hide-away footrest folds completely below chair to make rising to a standing position easier
- Vinyl seat and back padding to help reduce bottoming out
- Adjustable height settings
- Rust resistant rear locking caster forks
- Easy-clean, blow-molded side panels can be fast with no tools, just press the pin
- 5 position, locking molded trays easily slide ON and OFF with built-in side storage when not in use
- Convenient overlap tray with high lip completes the chair and the tabs let you move the tray freely
- Articulating headrest helps the patient stay within the social field of vision
- Flame retardant upholstery meets California Technical Bulletin 117
- Prop 65 and CARB marked for sale in California
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year ““ Chair components, 1 Year ““ Upholstery and gas spring recline cylinder
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs|
|Product Weight:||73 lbs|
|Overall Depth Upright:||40″|
|Overall Depth Recliner:||76″|
|Back Angle Range:||28°– 54°|
|Seat Angle Range:||13°– 38°|
|Tray Size:||25.5” L x 15” D|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.