Vive Health All Terrain Knee Walker
- 1 Year Guarantee
Vive Health All Terrain Knee Walker Features
Providing safe, stability mobility, the knee walker is a great alternative to crutches while recovering from a foot, leg or knee injury or surgery
Four 12” pneumatic tires allow you to easily navigate any surface indoors and out, including loose surfaces such as gravel or grass.
Safely navigate any surface, including inclines, with responsive dual rear brakes for exceptional stability and control
Easily adjust the height of both the handlebars and the knee platform for a comfortable, customized fit
The knee platform is contoured to safely cradle the leg and eliminate painful pressure points, chafing and irritation
Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the steel frame knee walker easily folds for compact storage and travel
Includes a removable storage bag for securely carrying essential items in the large interior compartment, the small exterior pouch or the two mesh pockets
- Matte black steel frame
- Resilient foam knee platform
- Frame length: 35”
- Frame width: 18”
- Knee pad platform: 14” by 7”
- Knee platform height: 20″-26″
- Steering handle height: 38″ to 46″
- Wheels: 12”
- Maximum Weight: 300 pounds
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding.
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg.
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker.
- To lock the hand brake, pull the brake lever on the handlebar towards you.
- To lock the brake system, pull the brake lever towards you and push down on the locking pin on top of the lever. The pin will lock the wheels in place.
How to Adjust the Platform Height:
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad and remove the locking pin.
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place.
How to Adjust the Handlebar Height:
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed.
- Adjust the handlebar grip to the desired height.
- Tighten the adjustment screw.
How to Fold:
- Pull up on the twist lock lever to unsecure the folding joint.
- Twist the level counter-clockwise a couple of times to loosen the locking mechanism.
- Fold down the twist lock lever and slide it to the left to disengage the lock holding the steering column upright.
- Push the steering column back into the folded position.
- Remove the knee platform if necessary for more compact storage and portability.
- Knee walker
- Storage bag
- 1 year guarantee
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.