HCPCS Coding: E2613/E2614
- Patented moldable aluminum stays conform and support back.
- Provides pelvic and scapular relief.
- Available in 12″-22″ heights and 12″-24″ widths.
- Patented Compass Hardware quickly installs to wheelchair and easily adjusts for depth, height, and angle while the user remains seated.
- Lightweight durable aluminum shell comes with head support holes and lateral hardware slots.
- Three layer foam construction, including Visco surface layer.
- Available with two fabric options: Comfort-Tek and Stretch-Air
Mobility Management Best Picks award winner 2016
- Patented moldable aluminum stays conform and support the user’s back.
- Complete with patented Compass® or Power Mount Hardware.
- Durable aluminum shell comes with head support holes.
- Aluminum shell comes with lateral trunk support hardware slots.
- Three layer foam construction, including comfortable Visco surface layer.
- BodiLink™ Head Support (E0955) and Hardware (E1028) are optional and available.
COMPASS 4 HARDWARE
- Fully adjustable for height, depth, and angle of recline.
- Requires only 1.5″ of space on each cane for mounting purposes.
- All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair, eliminating the need for multiple transfers during the fitting process.
- Quick-release feature allows backrest to be removed vertically within seconds.
- Hardware may be installed within minutes and fits 3/4″, 7/8″, and 1″ tubing.
- Positive locking feature for angle rotation.
- 1. Cane mount fits 5 different cane diameters. Shorter strap that comes standard fits 3/4”, 7/8” & 1” while longer strap provided (not pictured) fits 1 1/8” & 1 1/4”.
- 2. Slot lock nut system prevents unwanted rotation.
- 3. Single design allows for easy adjustment with minimal fasteners.
- 4. Single slot design uses very little space, allowing other hardware to mount.
- 5. Minimal fasteners, but strong design.
- 6. Track systems prevent rotation, allowing features to nest together for additional stability.
- 7. Combination of aluminum and steel for ultralight hardware.
- Quantum with TRU-Balance 3 Power Seating System (PMB-QUANTUM)
- Permobil with Corpus 3G Power Seating System (PMB-PERMOBIL)
- Quickie with 3.7 Power Seating System (PMB-QUICKIE)
- Rovi with Motion Concepts Power Seating System (PMB-ROVI)
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.