Joerns EasyCare Bed with 7″ to 30″ height range – 600 lbs capacity – 80″ length (Corner Mattress Stops Included)
Segment-leading bed designed for caregiver ease of use
The revolutionary EasyCare is a fully configurable healthcare bed offered at price points ideal for care facilities of any size. Enhanced functionality and mobility features allow the bed to be configured to meet a variety of needs—for both the patient and caregiver. Create the bed that works best for your patients and facility with features such as best-in-class integrated width expansion, pedal locking system, reinforced sleep deck, redesigned panel retentions, and new mattress corner stops that adjust with the bed width.
- Travel range of 7″ to 30″
- Optional roll-at-any-height (add CareLock™) mobility
- Standard or AdvanceCare functionality
- Optional integrated width (at time or order) or CareWide width extension available; increases bed width 39″ or 42″
- Ergonomic and Intuitive User Controls
- Safe Working Load: 600 lbs. (80″ L bed) and 500 lbs. (76″ & 80″ L bed)
- Designed to comply with IEC 60601-2-52 v3.1 safety standards to satisfy the latest requirements for safety, reliability, and usability.
- Intuitive two-pedal locking system is centrally positioned at the foot end of the bed and easily visible due to color-coded status indicators
- Integrated width extension provides a sleep surface that expands and retracts from 35″, 39″, and 42″ and quickly adjusts to move through doorways, while compliant to HBSW entrapment guidelines
- Corner mattress stops provide greater security of the mattress surface and easily adjust to the expanded widths of the frame
- A restructured and more robust sleep surface and panel mounting mechanism designed to provide added stability and extended product life
- Bed length 80″ or 76″
- Bed width 35″, 39″, or 42″ with integrated width or CareWide accessory
- Safe working load 600 lb
- Product weight roll-in-low 220 lb
- Product weight roll-at-any-height 230 lb
- Sleep surface travel range 7″ to 30″
- Underbed clearance 23¾”
- Max. back angle 65 degrees to horizontal
- Max. knee angle 35 degrees to horizontal
- Safety standards: UL60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 601.1, IEC 60601-2-52, CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 601.2.52
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once an order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive an email with the tracking number and the package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
We offer a 30-day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in the 30-day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in their original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for all shipping fees associated with the order.
Please note that all returns must be shipped back to us within 72 hours of receiving the return label or the return authorization. If the item is not sent out within 72 hours of return approval especially if the item comes back after the 30 days expires we will no longer be able to accept the return and the customer will be required to arrange for the item to be picked back up from us.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra-lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Slings for patient lifts
- Demo & Or Custom orders at discounted pricing.
in case you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
Please note that we cannot take any cancellations and or returns on any custom orders after production starts (24 hours)
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.
*Please note that during these difficult inflation times Items may take longer than usual to process and ship. your kind patience is much appreciated.
It is also Important to take note that while we do offer free shipping on all items above $99 however, when ordering certain heavy Items to residential addresses there may be a liftgate delivery fee associated with the carrier that we must pass on to you. we will advise you after placing the order.