KM-5000-TP Reclining Wheelchair made of T6 Aluminum
The Karman Healthcare KM-5000-TP Reclining Wheelchair is an ultra lightweight folding aluminum reclining wheelchair. With full length padded armrests, an adjustable height head pillow, and more this wheelchair has added comfort for any user.
This chair also features swing-away elevating footrests and adjustable length leg supports and footplates. With a weight of 33 lbs. this chair can be transported with ease.
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14” Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 8” x 1” Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Black
|DIMENSIONS||39 × 14 × 30 in|
|SEAT SIZE||16″ Seat, 18″ Seat, 20″ Seat|
|HCPCS Code||K0004, E1226, E0966*|
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch., 22 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Height||20 inch.|
|Back Height||33 inch.|
|Overall Height||51 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.|
|Overall Length||39 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||33 lbs., 34 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.|
|Shipping Dimensions||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||39″ L x 30″ H x 14″ W|
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
(Please note that shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more expensive. if there is any changes in shipping rates for these two locations upon processing your order, we will contact you to further advise of your options.)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1: processing time.
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. Processing time usually takes 24-48 hours.
2: shipping time.
Once order has shipped (24 to 72 hours) You will receive a email with the tracking number and package should deliver to you within 5 business days.
For whichever reason you did not receive a tracking number within 72 hours, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 30 day return policy if you are not 100% satisfied with your product.
These are the products included in 30 day return policy:
- Electric wheelchairs.
- Manual wheelchairs.
- Lightweight wheelchairs.
- Electric scooters.
- Power lifts.
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Walkers & Rollators
To qualify for a return you will need to contact us first and obtain a RA# and return address.
All items must come back in its original packaging and in good/unused condition and must be received back at the warehouse within the 30 days.
There is a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping fee for all returns and the customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not currently offer returns for:
- Wheelchair cushions.
- Ultra lightweight chairs.
- Custom orders.
- Demo orders at discounted pricing.
in case if you receive your Item damaged, we require that you get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery to report the damages in order to consider it damage upon delivery.
If a customer refuses the package at the time of delivery, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping fees.